Monday, April 30, 2018

5/6/18 Discipleship Groups 5-7pm

This week we will be discussing Ephesians 5:1-14. 

The Food - 

I'm thinking Salad Bar for the Ladies - I will have Greens and will make a pot of Mac and Cheese for the kids... 
Men 5:00-7:00pm

Meet at the Smith home - 5804 SW 59TH CT, Portland, Oregon. 


What theme do you guys want to do?

Women (and Kids) - 5:00-7:00pm

Meet at the Dooley Home - 6670 SW Amber Lane, Portland, Oregon 97225. 


Bring Toppings for Salad - Protein, Veggies, Dressings...
See you soon,

Liz & Jon

3 comments:

  1. Eric is bringing shredded cheese, salsa, taco shells, olives

    Cyndi is bringing cucumber and tomatoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sauteed some red peppers for both groups and diced up some olives. I think I'll dice up some chicken sausages too. Maybe pick up some croutons. I hear the guys have worked out the rest of the goods for them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ll bring hard boiled eggs and chopped onion.

    ReplyDelete