Tuesday, February 4, 2020

2/9/20 Community Group at the Dooley's 5-7pm


Dooley's will make a pot of Chili - other things to bring:

Another Soup option? Casserole?
Toppings for Chili: Fritos, Shredded Cheese, JalapeƱos, Olives, Diced Onions, Bacon...
Salad, Chips and Dips, Dessert, etc

Please, please, please comment if you are coming and what you are bringing.

Thank you!!

New people and children always welcome. Contact Liz at 503-680-9826 with any questions.

Dooley Home
6670 SW Amber Lane
Portland, Oregon 97225

4 comments:

  1. Cokeley's will bring jalapenos,diced onions, grated cheese and cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scratch that. I'm not coming tonight. I'm not going anywhere today. I'm keeping this bug to myself. I'm not sure what the rest of my family is doing/bringing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll bring cheese and onions.

    ReplyDelete